I love working with these flower petals made from an extruded Makin’s Clay® cane. These earrings are just another example of what can be made from the canes.
- Follow the instructions on how to make the Makin’s Clay® cane.
- Once the cane is dry, cut an odd amount of petals. I used 19. One to hang at the bottom of the chain and two for each link in the chain where petals will hang.
- Cut a small length of chain for each earring. I cut 20 links.
- I drilled the holes in the petal but a needle tool can be used to poke the holes.
- Add a jump ring to the petal and attach to a link in the chain. I added one to each side of the link.
- Add an earring hooks and your beautiful earrings are done!