Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Makin’s Clay® Halloween Cutters


I love the Makin’s Clay® Halloween Cutter Set!  Here are a few charms/pendants I made with some of the cutters. They were so quick and easy to make! 



 
 
 
This is how I made them:
·         Rolled the clay on the largest setting of the clay machine.
·         Doubled the thickness.
·         Laid a plastic bag on top (this makes the edges rounded).
·         Cut out.
·         Added an eye pin.
·         Added crystals and hatband.
·         Let dry

Now I have to decide what I want to do with them; pendants for necklaces, charms for a bracelet, or maybe earrings.  Hmm, if I make earrings, do I make them match or just pick any two???
Check out my Owl Pendants project on the Makin’s Clay® Blog to see pictures of using the plastic bag and how I bend and add my eye pins.  The owl cutter is also from the Makin’s Clay® Halloween Cutter Set!

1 comment: