Friday, February 12, 2016

Makin’s Clay® Faux Ceramic Four Leaf Clover Pin and Earrings


For my last Makin’s Clay® project I created a Faux Ceramic Pendant which can be found on their blog.  I really enjoyed mixing and matching Makin’s Clay® cutters and texture sheets with different colors of Tim Holtz® Adirondack® Alcohol Ink mixed with JudiKins Diamond Glaze™.  Since St. Patrick’s Day is coming up, I decided I would re-visit the first project I designed as a Makin’s Clay® Design Team member, St. Patrick’s Day 4-Leaf Clover Pin, and make a pin with a faux ceramic appearance. 

 

I followed the instructions in the Makin’s Clay® Four Leaf Clover Pin project up to the point where the three clovers and the base were made.  Then, I followed the steps in the Makin’s Clay® Faux Ceramic Pendant project to mix the alcohol inks and glaze and paint the tinted glaze on the clovers, finishing up by following the directions to put the pin together. 

 

Of course, after I finished with the pin, I had to make matching earrings by following the directions in the St. Patrick’s Day 4-Leaf Clover Earrings project.

No comments:

Post a Comment